PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
The Prize Draw is open to persons, aged 16 or over, except for employees of Kitsch Media Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
- To enter you must complete the ‘£100 Give-Away’ Quiz, upon completion proceed to enter the competition page and then enter your details. Prize Draw opens at 09:00 BST on Monday 31st March 2016 and closes at 23:50 BST on Friday 30th April 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Kitsch Kandy does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random within one week of the Closing Date. The winner will be notified by email by no later than Friday 15th May. Kitsch Kandy’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There shall be one winner.
- There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of one Kitsch Kandy Gift card with a value of £100 (one thousand pounds), which can be used only on clothing items, and is valid for one year from date of issue. Gift card terms and conditions apply.
- If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified, Kitsch Kandy reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Kitsch Kandy reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Kitsch Kandy may require.
- Winner’s details will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date by sending a SAE to Which Kate are You? (Kitsch Kandy) at the address below.
Kitsch Kandy reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- Promoter: Kitsch Media Group Limited trading as Kitsch Kandy. Registered office: KM Group, 14 Selsdon Court. Chester. CH4 &HT